Monday, June 1, 2009

2 weeks of updates...

SCHOOL IS FINALLY OUT! So that means I have some free time to update this thing. It seems like I've gone non-stop for at least the past 2 weeks...There was prom, doctor appointments, graduation, doctor appointments, gymnastics...oh and doctor appointments! I think I've been to the pediatrician every week for the past month. First, Elli had ear infections (each ear), then the following week Bailee had ear infections. The next week we went BACK to the doctor to check Elli's ears (they cleared up for the most part). The next week we would've been at the doctor, but he called in a prescription without making us come in...And now we were back today...ANOTHER SET OF EAR INFECTIONS FOR ELLI! Poor thing...
For Memorial Day this year, we took a camping trip with Dad, Annette, Gary, Elaine, Brooke, Terry, and our family. We had a nice relaxing time (except for the all day downpour that Sunday turned out to be). Bailee got to catch her first fish with her fishing pole. She turning out be more brave around the bugs and worms than I thought she would be. I'm sure that will all end when 13 hits... Elli even enjoyed herself.
We've reached a few milestones. Elli is now able to feed herself puffs, crackers, and anything else I'm brave enough to set in front of her. If you know me, you know that I have a choaking fear. Tim's always making fun of me for it. I'm doing better, though.

The last day of school meant a water party for Bailee at school. She's sporting her new bathing suit she picked out. I was SHOCKED that she picked out a one piece since she was so crazy about her "bra" last year with her 2 piece...

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Your girls are so cute! I have a choking fear, too. I didn't give the twins cheerios until they were 9 months old and was scared to death even then...

Philip said...

Yep, you have been busy. We have been busy as well. I finally got to go to church this past Sunday. We have been out for like 4 to 5 weeks doing various things. Missed you Sunday. I hope those girls get better.