Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm such a PROCRASTINATOR....

I woke up this morning at 5:30 a.m. to turn on the tv...no school cancellation...took a shower and THEN found out that school had ACTUALLY been canceled. Not that I didn't need a shower anyway, but it would've been nice to know earlier. My kiddos (the 10th graders, not my own) turned in their research papers to me a week ago, so I brought them all home with me yesterday with full hopes that we would be using a "snow day" today and would have time to grade some of them. It's now 4:16 p.m. and have I even looked at the stack???...Ok, maybe I've LOOKED at the stack of papers, but haven't touch a single one of them. What is my problem?

So far, Wii fit (played mostly by Bailee), the internet, photoshop, and my aunt's house has taken precedence over the grading of the papers! And I gripe at my kids for procrastinating...

2 comments:

Philip said...

Congratulations...you are human!

Leigh Ann said...

hey, that's okay, you think there is any teacher out there grading papers with two snow days back to back! All I've done is eat, finish the third twilight book and play with the kids.