Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 6th!!! anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 6 years. Where has the time gone? just the other day I was going on my first date with him. Tim and I met a little over 9 years ago (although he will tell you it was a little over 10 years ago--he has a better memory than me, but that's a whole other story). We went on our first date to Whattaburger in Russellville and then to TCBY. Three years later we were married.
This past weekend Tim's parents and brother kept the kiddos and we got to spend some time together in downtown Little Rock. Lots of Fun! I love my Hubbie!!!

4 comments:

Philip said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You gotta love Whattaburger...No wonder your marriage has survived. You guys got off on the right foot.

Leigh Ann said...

hey, happy anniversary and see ya tomorrow

Mike said...

Happy Anniversary!

Robyn said...

Happy Anniversary! It's always nice to have some kid-free time on your anniversary!